I love the second pair of sandals! Oh, I agree, this crappy weather needs to stop.
I love the green ones. They are a little out of my price range at the moment though. Sigh.
ohhh- i love those. i love summertime when sandals are an everyday item!
thanks for your comment on my blog about cheaper linens! much appreciated, and i'll have to check them out ;) yay for july 25th brides!
im with you - theyre predicting snow this weekend and i think if it does snow im going to track down the weather man and punch him in the mouth.
Oh, I have been admiring that first pair for a while! I love the turquoisey blue and neutral brown combo.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the second pair of sandals! Oh, I agree, this crappy weather needs to stop.
I love the green ones. They are a little out of my price range at the moment though. Sigh.
ohhh- i love those. i love summertime when sandals are an everyday item!
thanks for your comment on my blog about cheaper linens! much appreciated, and i'll have to check them out ;) yay for july 25th brides!
im with you - theyre predicting snow this weekend and i think if it does snow im going to track down the weather man and punch him in the mouth.
Oh, I have been admiring that first pair for a while! I love the turquoisey blue and neutral brown combo.
Post a Comment