Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ring a Ding Ding...

I am thrilled to announce the winner of the tungsten ring giveaway from Superior Wedding Rings. (Don't worry-- this isn't an April Fool's joke!) I wish I had several rings to give because I know how wonderful it is to find out that something you need for your wedding is now something you no longer need to budget for. Isn't it wonderful? Enough babbling! I know you've been waiting to hear, so without further ado...

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Blogger Adrienne said...

I was JUST shopping for a Tungsten ring for the fiance! These are amazing! I would pick the Tungsten Carbide 6mm Beveled Edge Brushed Center ring! It is just what he is wanting!!! Great giveaway Abbie!!

p.s. I am already a follower! :)

Congrats, Adrienne! Shoot me an email from my profile page, and I will get you in touch with Superior Wedding Rings to claim your ring! Thanks again to everyone that commented! I enjoy hearing from you.

Abbie

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

OMG are you kidding me?!!! I am SO freaking pumped! My fiance is going to be thrilled. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

cleon dann said...

I got my a silver ring and black tungsten ring from my brthr last year and I used to wear both of them alternatively but silver lose its shines and becomes full of scratches...tungsten ring is the one which I used to from the date till now... believe me you cannot find a single scratch on it..

regards
cleon dann

Related Posts with Thumbnails