
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Fabulous Shoe Friday
Okay, so it's Saturday, not Friday, but I worked 12 hours yesterday and then drove home in a blizzard. All I wanted to do when I got home was watch the opening ceremonies of the Olympics and cuddle up in front of the fire with my husband. Is that a good excuse? :) I made this set with Valentine's Day in mind. I admit some of these are cheesy, but I couldn't help it. I had to include a pair of Old Gringos-- my favorite brand of cowboy boots. How adorable are these?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
I love the gold TB! super cute!
I love those boots! I really need to get some now that I live in TX I feel so not fashionable! Hope you are having a good Valentine's Day :)
I love those Westwood ones but I always wonder if they might not make your feet very hot being all rubber- so cute though!
I just stumbled on your blog-- love all of the shoes and the many references to Ebates.
(I will use Ebates as justification with my husband. "Look I found a free shipping code and I'll get cash back... it's practically free!")
The Melissa shoes with the heart are so cute and so on my When-I-Have-More-Money list.
I just stumbled on your blog-- love all of the shoes and the many references to Ebates.
(I will use Ebates as justification with my husband. "Look I found a free shipping code and I'll get cash back... it's practically free!")
The Melissa shoes with the heart are so cute and so on my When-I-Have-More-Money list.
Post a Comment