Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Time Suck...

Just when you thought I'd abandoned the blog, I've posted more than you would ever want to hear from me in one day. I just couldn't wait to share how much of a time suck fun Polyvore is. I made my first board... not surprisingly, I actually own most of the items. BUT, I really want the coat and was trying to come up with reasons to buy it. I'm sure J could come up many reasons why I shouldn't.

Only try when you have plenty of time to kill waste sit on your butt play.

Abbie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That site is so addictive! I like your picks :)

Cara said...

YEAH Polyvore time suck/fun! Way to go for your first board, too -- such cute things!

Anonymous said...

I must try this!

Olivia said...

Very cute, I really like the jacket!

CLB said...

That site is so addictive! I like your picks :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails