Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Super Bowl Munchies on the Slim

With the new year bringing many slimming down goals, Super Bowl weekend can be an eating nightmare. Here are a few Weight Watcher recipes that will keep everyone fed, with none the wiser that it's actually somewhat healthy! You can search the site for many more.

Fresh Corn Salsa, Pepper Swiss Mango Quesadillas, Chocolate-Chile Cookies
Beef Nachos
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Bites
Hot Fiesta Dip
Grilled Corn and Avocado Salsa

Are you serving burgers but don't want the huge buns? I found these amazing buns from Earth Grains that you can sub instead. (The site has a 75 cent coupon!)

Happy eating!

Abbie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great ideas! thanks!

southern daze said...

Can't wait to try them. Thank you so much for sharing them!

You Are My Fave said...

I think I might just make party food on Sunday and skip the Super Bowl.

julia::ordinarysaturdays said...

Ooh, yum. I might have to try the chicken one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails