I don't watch American Idol. Honestly, I just don't watch much reality tv. I couldn't help but post this video a friend sent me of Andrew Garcia singing Paula Abdul's Straight Up. Awesomeness.
omg, love it love it! This brings back memories of a dance my friend's sister coreographed for me, my sister, and my friend, for a talent show... in 3rd grade.
Ahh, thanks for the trip down memory lane (and it's fab!)
I am an IDOL ADDICT. literally. I've watched every season (faithfully) since I started medical school and I am a better person for it :-) (well...no not reallly...)
but so far he is one of my early Fave's of the show. he flipping rocks my damn face off.
6 comments:
That is awesome! I don't watch Idol either....but I've caught a little bit of it this week. There are a lot of talented people on that show!
omg, love it love it! This brings back memories of a dance my friend's sister coreographed for me, my sister, and my friend, for a talent show... in 3rd grade.
Ahh, thanks for the trip down memory lane (and it's fab!)
That song was so good! His audition was really great too, I'm looking forward to hearing him this year.
I LOVED this when I saw it on TV!! He really stands out and I hope he sticks around till the top 10.
I am an IDOL ADDICT. literally. I've watched every season (faithfully) since I started medical school and I am a better person for it :-) (well...no not reallly...)
but so far he is one of my early Fave's of the show. he flipping rocks my damn face off.
I LOVED this when I saw it on TV!! He really stands out and I hope he sticks around till the top 10.
Post a Comment