Thursday, February 25, 2010

Glitter and Sequins, Oh My!

There were so many things that caught my eye while I was shopping this past weekend, so I thought I'd share with you the good, the great, and the absolutely horrific.
The Good & The Great...


I thought this dress would be really cute as a getaway dress for a wedding.
Sequin hotpants?! Shoot me now.
Don't say I never did anything for the blog... this next picture is almost as horrific as the hotpants. (Just for good measure, we tried on every single pair they had in the store.)
AHHHH!! Run, run!!

Abbie

13 comments:

PinkSass said...

I am straight up officially obsessed with that stripped bench. MUST HAVE!

Padgett Hoke said...

hot pants? you would have to kill me first... the dress though - in love and have been for a very long time! the shoes though I think I can also do!

Unknown said...

Oh My is right! And, get away dress...how cute!

julia::ordinarysaturdays said...

Hey, it's Ira Glass! :) I like your shoe picks, especially the gold heels.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I looooove that lace frock. So darn cute!!!

Lindsey said...

Love that dress and about those hot pants - I would actually wear them if I had the bod for it!! ha ha! But I don't think my butt will look like it did a few years ago - maybe if I work out really hard?? hmm . . .

Mrs. Classic said...

Did you get to go to the Flat Irons huge store!!

Malka Sabroe-JoHanson said...

I hope you don't wear those hot pants outside, a little to striking to walk down the street in.

Unknown said...

no way that that dress is from forever 21?! it's too cute!

Marisa said...

that lace dress is so cute - can't believe it's F21! great find.

(stumbled here via your comment on marta's blog. lovely space!)

Malka Sabroe-JoHanson said...

I hope you don't wear those hot pants outside, a little to striking to walk down the street in.

Lindsey Conrad - Nabors said...

Love that dress and about those hot pants - I would actually wear them if I had the bod for it!! ha ha! But I don't think my butt will look like it did a few years ago - maybe if I work out really hard?? hmm . . .

The Zhush said...

Oh My is right! And, get away dress...how cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails