I have fantastic plans for the weekend. An old friend from college is going to be in town, so I plan to meet up with him and my old roommate to ski on Saturday for a bit. Then, on Sunday at the crack of dawn, Jen and I are going to head to Utah for a little shopping trip to IKEA. It's a bit of a trek-- 6-7 hours one way! We're going to stay the night and plan to meet up with fellow blogger Stephanie from Run, Knit, Get Hitched. SO excited! J is very excited to hear that I will be passing an amassed collection of mason jars her way. She is getting married in mere months and just ordered some invitations that I have been drooling over.... and she doesn't seem to mind when I shove my opinions her way (apparently I have a lot of opinions). ;) Gotta love that. Needless to say, I cannot wait to meet her face-to-face.
I hope you all have a fabulous end to your week. Stay tuned for Fabulous Shoe Friday.








4 comments:
Say hello to Stephanie for me, and have fun!! Eat a cinnamon roll for me at IKEA.
What a great weekend! Sounds like the perfect way to rebound from your icky week. Have fun on the slopes and I hope there are no repeat performances on the black runs :-)
I've only been to Ikea twice but had a blast each time. Both times I was with Lee and we bought way too much stuff because it was so reasonably priced. Are you looking for anything in particular? If so, I hope you find it! Have a safe trip.
Abbie,
I hope you are having a good day today. Sound like you have a really fun weekend planned.
I am meeting up with a new blogging friend on Sat! I'm so excited!!
What a great weekend! Sounds like the perfect way to rebound from your icky week. Have fun on the slopes and I hope there are no repeat performances on the black runs :-)
I've only been to Ikea twice but had a blast each time. Both times I was with Lee and we bought way too much stuff because it was so reasonably priced. Are you looking for anything in particular? If so, I hope you find it! Have a safe trip.
Post a Comment