Friday, February 19, 2010

Fabulous Shoe Friday

J and I recently found out that a family trip was indeed in the cards this year. We've gone to Florida with his family twice since we started dating, but this year, we're hitting up Myrtle Beach, SC in April. None of us have been there, so it'll be a new adventure. Needless to say, I have my eye on some footwear that doesn't quite fit the current season here in CO. I picked up these two beauties recently and cannot wait to wear them. I didn't realize I was such a gold fan!
Gold Glitter Toms
Jack Rogers look-alikes from Target

Here are a few more that I've been eyeing.

If you have any Myrtle Beach advice, feel free to shoot me an email from my profile. I'd love to hear your opinions!

Abbie

9 comments:

Padgett Hoke said...

those gold toms are flashy! I love them, I would feel really fast!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh I've wanted those Toms forever! I think I should just bite the bullet and pick up a pair for myself!

LindsB said...

HOLY COW, I need those Target shoes ASAP!! And I was suppose to be on a shopping break this week too, ahh well this girl needs new gold shoes for the spring!

jes [a mountain bride] said...

I WANT TOM'S SHOES! those gold ones are radddddical!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm jonesin' for those Toms forever. So fab!

Moosette said...

I have had my eye on the gold Tom's for a while now... I think it is time to make the purchase - I mean it is a good cause ;-)

Mrs. Classic said...

You'll have to post how you wear those toms, with a picture please! If my husband asks why when it's snowing I went to Target and bought 2 pairs of sandals and a pair of gold flats I blame this post! I got the middle pair you posted. I'm excited for summer now!!

Moosette said...

I have had my eye on the gold Tom's for a while now... I think it is time to make the purchase - I mean it is a good cause ;-)

Mrs. Classic said...

You'll have to post how you wear those toms, with a picture please! If my husband asks why when it's snowing I went to Target and bought 2 pairs of sandals and a pair of gold flats I blame this post! I got the middle pair you posted. I'm excited for summer now!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails