When I said you could save money by using
Ebates, I wasn't kidding. Check out my "Big Fat Check" (as they like to call it).

In case you can't tell, I'll spell it out for you-- $118.37! J was disappointed that his was only $18 and change... and then he said, "Hey, what the heck have you been buying?!" Needless to say, I'm the one that purchases everything for our household. It doesn't hurt that we live in a somewhat rural area, so most purchases are made online. I even used Ebates to book our plane tickets for our family vacation and my hotel room for the IKEA trip this weekend. I'm telling you... you must
sign up!! You will be amazed at how much money you get back.

11 comments:
wow that's awesome!!
You can use Ebates for flights + hotels?!! I didn't realize that. Now I'm kicking myself for not looking into that before booking our tickets for spring break. I must remember this in the future!
BTW - Nice "big fat check!"
My check has never been quite that big and fat!
Admittedly, I did not know you could book travel expenses through Ebates.
The more you know....
I just got my Ebates check as well but it was only for $15...guess I need to do more online shopping :)
That's quite a check! Tell me you at least got a few pairs of shoes in there. :)
Nice job, I am hoping to get one soon too, but not that nice!
WHAT? You can use them for plane tix? Ahhhhhhhh
Thats awesome! Love it when checks are more then what you think!! Way to go!
nice! i've never heard about it before ... i'll have to check into it.
Thats awesome! Love it when checks are more then what you think!! Way to go!
I just got my Ebates check as well but it was only for $15...guess I need to do more online shopping :)
Post a Comment