Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sales, Sales, Sales

Are you a Laura Mercier fan? Are you planning to do your own makeup for your wedding? Then you must check out the amazing deals at Hautelook today. I used Laura Mercier products for my wedding and love them. I just plunked down some dough for a lip palette and some faux-tan lotion. I just couldn't help it with those prices!

You can find more hot deals at these invitation-only sites:
Gilt Groupe
RueLaLa
Mini Social (for kids and moms)
Beyond the Rack
Billion Dollar Babes (You can use Ebates with this one, too!)
Shop it to Me (Shoot me an email from my profile, and I'll send you an invite.)
One Kings Lane (Shoot me an email from my profile, and I'll send you an invite.)

Happy shopping!

Abbie

1 comment:

Christina said...

i just bought some laura mercier makeup. loove that stuff and haute look had it so cheap.

Related Posts with Thumbnails