The shoes I'm featuring this week and not necessarily popular or pretty... but they are certainly fabulously necessary in my world.
These are just about worn out at this point. I wear them all winter long. These were worn on Sunday of last week... Along with these... When you live in the mountains, these shoes are a necessity!
Have a fabulous weekend! I'll see you next week.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm jealous! We don't get to wear fun snow boots! Instead, it was warm enough to wear flip flops here yesterday. : (
Hi, Abbie! Sorry couldn't find contact information on your blog. I need your email for verification of the Wedding Paper Divas Giveaway at Swanky Tables Blog. Thanks! Annette Email: annette@swankytables.com
3 comments:
I'm jealous! We don't get to wear fun snow boots! Instead, it was warm enough to wear flip flops here yesterday. : (
We're having a snowy week as well, and the fuzzy boots are essential. Pretty leather ones are nice, but they don't stand up to this kind of weather!
Hi, Abbie! Sorry couldn't find contact information on your blog. I need your email for verification of the Wedding Paper Divas Giveaway at Swanky Tables Blog. Thanks!
Annette
Email: annette@swankytables.com
Post a Comment