As an extension of the Gifts For New Brides posts earlier this week, I am posting a special post just for personalized stationery. I don't know if you're like me, but I love paper... and getting real mail. Even if you need a gift for someone who isn't recently married, personalized stationery fits the bill.
SilhouetteBlue:


Pottery Barn:
Acorn Letterpress:
Story by Mia:

Turtle Papers:

Whisker Graphics:
Jumping Jack Designs:
Cricket Printing:

I could go on forever, but I only have so much photo space! Search
Etsy for personalized stationery, and you'll have about 500 pages to search through.
8 comments:
Oh Girl, I have missed you! Love love love all of the personalized stationery finds you have here... simply lovely! Hope all is well. Also hope you received the little pkg from me? xoxo
I love all the personalized stationery! This is a post after my own heart. Hope the wedding planning is coming along smoothly! Happy Holidays.
I love these picks! I'm like you, I could go on forever about my faves. Not many people get that obsessed over paper stock but I love it!!
looks like someone has a little crush on Bickham script... and Feel Script for that matter. :) Very lovely.
I adore your taste in stationary - in fact - I would use just about everyone of these! I too love "snail mail", there is just some things that need to be tangible and email cannot convey that!
One of the best wedding gifts I recieved was stationary - I didn't even think to register for it, and a dear friend just sent a set to me. It was so touching.
Also, whenever I am in doubt about what to get someone for a gift - stationary sets are always on the top of my list, as they are always classy and timeless.
The stationary with the birds is my favorite.
Beautiful stationary and beautiful blog! I especially love the ones from Story by Mia.
ohhh i love paper! Fun blog and thanks for the nice comment!
Post a Comment