How long of a song do you need for a processional with 4 bridesmaids, the flower girls and the bride? I was wanting the instrumental version from Vitamin String Quartet, but I'm loving this version too... it almost sounds like a choir. What do you think?
I went to a wedding where a guy and girl sang a duet of this version and it was AWESOME...I'm actually seriously thinking of doing the same thing for my wedding!
I love this song from Love Actually! I had unrealistic dreams of reenacting this part from the movie where the instruments all start playing from the aisles.:) It would be beautiful at your wedding!
5 comments:
So beautiful! I love this version (and the Vitamin String Quartet version too!)
Where are you having your wedding? outside...or in a church... this song would definitely get the guests ready and in the mood!!!
We had a pianist who played this song as part of our recessional. I loved it :)
I went to a wedding where a guy and girl sang a duet of this version and it was AWESOME...I'm actually seriously thinking of doing the same thing for my wedding!
I love this song from Love Actually! I had unrealistic dreams of reenacting this part from the movie where the instruments all start playing from the aisles.:) It would be beautiful at your wedding!
Post a Comment