Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Boys!

My brothers turn 20 today. They hate that I always remind them that they share a birthday with Britney Spears. They're not big fans. I love these boys with all my heart... even if they've joined the horrific rocker hair movement. (I beg of you... cut your damn hair!)

I apologize for the old picture. When you live 1200 miles away, you don't get too many photo ops. Brother2-- Stand up straight! (For those of you wondering... Brother2 is on my right, and Brother1 is on my left--he's 5 minutes older.) We all look exactly the same. My sister looks like the milkman. ;)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh I have twin brothers too!

Happy birthday to your brothers!

Girl Meets Beau said...

Happy Birthday to your brothers! You all look so much alike! How cute :)

Unknown said...

aw so cute! I always wished I had brothers... I am one of three girls. It's kind of insane at times. I also think it's GREAT that you tease them about sharing their bday with Britney... HILARIOUS.

Related Posts with Thumbnails