Jen called me today on her way to work to ask me if I'd read her email. I was bogged down in meetings all day, so I hadn't even checked my personal account once. Apparently she had a holiday present for me. We had already decided not to give gifts to each other this year, as she is just recovering from her wedding bash and I was now saving for mine. (I picked up the new Transformers movie for her son anyway when I saw it came with a fun face mask... I'm a sucker for kids' stuff.) She told me to stop by on my way home from work and that the box was on her porch. Guess what I got! Christmas spirit.
Sorry for the crappy cell pic. Don't mind the snowshoes, either.

It's a REAL wreath.. that smells wonderfully. Yay!
Oh... then, I came home to this. Our next door neighbor's snowman lost his head! You can see it on the ground in the background.

1 comment:
So cute! what a great friend!
Post a Comment