Thursday, December 4, 2008

Things I Love Today

Remember this post with my dream office/craft room? I found a great alternative for the white cabinets. Where else, but IKEA! Thanks to Real Simple's blog for giving me a little inspiration!

You can see there are three IKEA Alex cabinets pushed together in this photo. One is only $119!
I love how she compliments those cabinets with the IKEA PS cabinet ($100) along the other wall in this next picture.

I think I could make this work with prices like that! Now, if only we weren't paying for a wedding next year!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the look of the PS cabinet---it's even nicer in person than in pictures!

Though I'm sad to report that I bought it and set it up for a client just over a month ago and it's already falling apart. It could be that he's especially hard on his stuff (which is true) but also I'm always just a little cheesed of at IKEA's quality in general. Still though, for the style and the price, I still would recommend the PS to anyone who is...ahem...more gentle with their furniture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails