Monday, December 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

As I mentioned on Thursday, Bridechka tagged me.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself

6 things about me....

1. I like to think I'm organized, but I actually live in organized chaos. I have too much "stuff" to be organized. In fact, I think I'm a hoarder. I can organize anyone else's things, but mine will always remain only half-way organized. (reminder to self-- think of this post when creating your resolutions!)

2. I have just now realized I don't really care for pictures of myself when taken from the left. I never knew I had a "bad side".

3. I am too generous. I am always getting gifts for people... most of the time for no reason and often when I have no money. This also applies to my time-- I'll give to anyone but myself. (reminder to self-- think of this post when creating your resolutions! Scaling this back would help your wallet!)

4. I must be a horrible person because every time I have dated a short guy I've found a reason for it to not work out. (I don't think I am vain, but maybe I'm wrong. Please don't hate me.) I'm short-- very. For some reason, (maybe it's the midget kid factor) I just couldn't ever let it get very far. I also feel like the ones I dated latched onto me like I was the only woman left on earth... maybe that had something to do with it, too. I'll blame it on that.

5. When I start a personal project (meaning not work or friend related), I have horrible follow-through. I'm miserable at it. Especially craft projects. I love to think I'm crafty, but apparently I'm too damned scared to start anything crafty. I might even buy a ton of supplies and then never start. (like stamping, cardmaking... or the new Gocco)

6. I use ellipses way too much. I am extremely conscious of this, yet I can not make myself stop. I think I have a problem.

I hope my revelations don't make you run away! And, I've decided not to tag anyone because I lose track of who's been tagged for what. Join in if you feel the urge.

Because I don't like to leave a post without a picture, here are a few not-so-hot pics from the left.

Yuck.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails