I leave for Dallas tomorrow, and you better believe I'm going to hit up Pottery Barn for these during my trip-- especially after seeing this post. Now, I know my ideas for our centerpieces are not crazy!
Yay!! Please tell me you love this as much as I do. If you don't, then don't tell me!
These are so pretty. You have fabulous taste!! BTW I have just spent the last hour browsing eBay, thanks to your chandelier suggestions. Thank you so much again:) Hope you have a great holiday in Dallas!
6 comments:
they're gorgeous! go for it!
check out etsy - there's a seller smallstump who sells them really cheap. i used them for my rehearsal dinner centerpieces and loved them!
LOVE them!!
How beautiful! Those will look fantastic as centerpieces!
GORGEOUS!
These are so pretty. You have fabulous taste!! BTW I have just spent the last hour browsing eBay, thanks to your chandelier suggestions. Thank you so much again:) Hope you have a great holiday in Dallas!
Post a Comment