Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Weight Watchers Wednesday

I gained 1.6 big ones in the past two weeks... which I think is pretty darn good considering all of the chips and queso I ate during my trip to TX... and the candy at the airport when I was rerouted... and the chocolate that 3 people decided to give me for Christmas. (I gave the chocolate that was left to our neighbor tonight just to get it out of reach!)

I had promised to give you insight into each week's pamphlet, but honestly, all of that typing got to be too much... and I think I lost most of you doing it. So-- week 3: Stay ahead of hunger-- teaches you to recognize the signals your body is sending you and not to go to long between meals. Week 4: Habits of successful members-- gives examples of members that had lost weight and what they have done to keep it off.

On to your weekly recipe:

Creamy Cucumber Dip
Ingredients:
2 cups low-fat plain yogurt
1/2 cups reduced calorie mayonnaise
1 tsp table salt
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1 1/2 cups English cucumber, diced
1/2 cups red onions, diced
6 tbsp mint leaves, fresh, chopped
6 tbsp dill, fresh, chopped

Instructions:
In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt, mayonnaise, salt, cumin, and cayenne pepper until smooth.

Add cucumber, onion, mint, and dill; stir to mix.

Points value: 2; Servings: 8


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails