Thursday, December 18, 2008

Leaving On A Jet Plane...


I am leaving today for Dallas. Cross your fingers for me that my flight doesn't get canceled due to weather.

I can not wait to see my family. I'm having one of those seasons when I am desperate to visit with family... almost to the point of being depressed if I don't. It's kind of odd because when I go to visit, we never really do anything. It's a lot of sitting around and hanging out. Sometimes that's the best kind of trip, though! Oh... and the weather here has been snow, snow and more snow with a high of teens and twenties. When I get there, it's supposed to be 70 degrees. Heck yeah!!

I am scheduling a couple of posts for while I'm gone, as I won't really have much computer access while I'm there. It might actually be nice to check out for a bit.

Bridechka
tagged me on Sunday, and I was saving my response until I was gone. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

southern daze said...

Good luck Abbie! I was supposed to be flying through Dallas today in route to Sacramento but just learned my flight was canceled due to weather in Dallas. Now I can't leave until tomorrow. I hope you have better luck than me!!

Sarah Ring said...

I have felt that way! Once you see the fam and get a big hug, that feeling just melts away! Have a wonderful time in the BIG D Abbie!!

Anonymous said...

FUN! Enjoy the nice weather!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for a D-town Christmas!!!

I am flying out TODAY for Dallas to spend Christmas with the fam- and i too am praying for my flight not to get cancelled- as we are clearly in a winter storm advisory :(


AHHHHHHHH. i just looked out the window nad its SO white! :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails