Five out of seven years of holiday parties, J and I have had our company parties on the same night. Oddly enough, both companies did their parties a week earlier this year, and they
still fell on the same night. So, last Saturday after decorating the tree, we went to our parties. My party was at the top of the mountain, so we had to take the gondola up. We had a great time. We only got a few pictures of us, but I'm sure you'll be able to tell how much fun I was having.

I wore my sequined JCrew sweater tank, Joes Jeans, a little jacket, and my cheapy-fabulous Payless black d'orsay heels. I met the man in the picture with me ages ago during my cocktailing days. He plays in both Worried Men and Sundog in Steamboat. He plays the electric violin-- something I mentioned I've always wanted to do in my 7 Things About Me post.


How much fun am I having? Seriously.

I hope you're enjoying the holiday spirit!
No comments:
Post a Comment