Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bridesmaid Jewelry Revealed

You've seen my numerous posts regarding bridesmaid jewelry. I am very fickle. I stumbled upon some great, inexpensive options, where else, but Etsy. I have four bridesmaids wearing four different dresses. I wanted to give them something that was unique but that they'd wear again. I found two faux pearl necklaces here locally for Jen and KA. I wanted to give my sisters each something different. Etsy seller Natalia Araya had the perfect items. One of the necklaces has a large flower with a simple chain. The other has a smaller flower with a thicker chain. Both have pearl centers-- thus tying the pearl theme to each girl. I bought all of the girls the same earrings.

Did you buy your bridesmaids jewelry as their gift? Were you able to find their gifts in unique places? I am loving Etsy for wedding finds. You can get sucked into that site for hours!

Abbie

4 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

these are gorgeous! i love them and know the maids will, too!

i gave my girls the Toss umbrellas they used in the bridesmaid pictures. i also gave them a Toss tote and a Toss makeup bag. i was able to get it all wholesale, so they got great gifts, but i didn't break the bank.

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

these are so cute - love the shape of them and they can wear them for so many occasions!

ASC said...

Abbie,
Your blog is fantastic...I'm looking forward to following. I'm fairly new in blogland and love finding great new blogs..thanks!!!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

So gorgeous! I'm still battling on whether to buy them jewelry as a gift or not.

Related Posts with Thumbnails