Friday, January 30, 2009

Fabulous Shoe Friday

There are shoe deals to be had right now. All of the major department stores seem to have greatly reduced the prices in their shoe department. The following were found at Dillards.

I picked these up while I was in Arkansas a couple of weeks ago. They look great with my new skinny jeans. I got them for $40. Not bad. They did run a bit big, so I bought them a half size down.

These are almost identical to the ones I got the girls to wear in the wedding. You will never guess the price.

(Okay... I'll tell you. $8.97!!!! Crazy cheap. If they never wear them again, then you didn't waste your money.)

I would seriously consider wearing these with my wedding dress if I can't find anything colorful.
Have you found any great shoe deals lately? Share with us where you've seen them.

Abbie

2 comments:

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Target has almost every shoe on mega-clearance (of course Target isn't super expensive anyway, nor the highest end), but I've gotten several pairs for $5 lately!

Steve said...

Check this shoe sale out... 2nd pair half off + additional 20% off + free shipping
http://www.crazybargain.com/2009/04/famous-footwear-coupons.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails