Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lela Rose for The Dessy Group

As many of you may know, Lela Rose was the designer behind the amazing bridesmaid dresses for Jenna Bush's wedding this past summer. I have always been drawn to her dresses, but I was smitten when I saw she is now designing a more affordable bridesmaid line for The Dessy Group. I honestly started to rethink my bridesmaid dress choice. BUT... I came back down to reality and reminded myself how much of a challenge the first two dress attempts were and how little I wanted to go through that again.

This dress is my favorite. To be honest, I'm actually thinking of ordering either the mint or clover color for myself. I could wear it to my bridal shower or to other weddings. I am drooling.
Dessy Group has quite a few affordable dress options and is definitely worth checking out if you haven't yet chosen your bridesmaid dresses. I have worn a few dresses from them as a bridesmaid. Also, if you are a bride that likes ties, vests, dresses, etc. to all match, they give you the options to select accessories in each color.

Next week: the bridesmaid jewelry

Abbie

5 comments:

southern daze said...

Makes me wish I had some wedding to go to - her dresses are gorgeous! Speaking of gorgeous - I love your new blog look :-)

Anonymous said...

what a cute dress! looks so summery and fun, now i want to go dress up for something, anything.

Anonymous said...

I just YELPED out loud when your page loaded... I'm in Love with the new look!!! Girl, it's fantastic!!! And, yes it looks just like you :-)

Random Hiccups said...

I have a bridesmaid from the States flying out for my wedding next month and she is also wearing Dessy. Her dress is unbelievably cute. I wish we has a store here is Sotuh Africa. Then my life would be complete! :)

Anonymous said...

That is really a nice place for bridesmaid dresses.!! I love their wide and wonderful selection.

Related Posts with Thumbnails