
Here are the rules of the award:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself
So here you go...10 (random) things about myself:
1. My first car was a Mazda 323 hatchback... the same car that Jenna Fischer, aka Pam from The Office, mentioned in her SELF interview this month. Maybe it wasn't such a bad car after all.
2. I am addicted to Peachy-rings and Haribo Peaches. I could eat a whole bag if I get my hands on them.
3. I took 6 years of French, 3 years of German, and 1 year each of Spanish and Russian. I graduated high school with ropes for German and French Honor Societies, as well as National Honor Society. I had big plans to be a translator, that obviously didn't pan out.
4. I get migraines nearly every week. I've been to the doctor too many times to count about the situation. (more on this later)
5. I am addicted to "the internets", as J calls it. I could browse blogs all day if I were able. He loves to remind me that I "don't even know those people!"
6. I tend to "window" shop on the internet. I'll load my cart/bag with everything I want and watch in horror when the total calculates... then I'll just X out of the site.
7. I love and prefer warm weather-- but I live in Steamboat Springs, CO. We just got 2 feet of snow between Saturday night and Sunday morning, and another foot fell overnight last night.
8. I tend to pop/crack different parts of my body... neck, knees, fingers, etc.
9. In the winter, I drink hot tea all day long. (Probably because we can only have one heater on per 2 cubes, and my cubemate always has hers on.)
10. I am NOT a morning person. At. All. J calls me 'the bear' in the morning.
I know many of you have already been tagged with this award. Instead of tagging specific people, I'd like to give those of you that follow my blog and haven't received the award a chance. Leave me a comment if you've participated, so I can check out your answers! I love hearing random things about people.








2 comments:
Peach rings are DELISH! another one of my little snacks I try not to keep around ;)
I love this! I also love peach rings, get regular migraines, drink tea constantly, and could easily spend my entire day reading blogs! And...sometimes I do! I get especially upset if my google reader doesn't have any unread posts.
Post a Comment