I am exactly .2 pounds from my final, ultimate weight goal that I assigned myself at my WW weekly meetings. Once you reach your final goal, you must be a paying WW member for the next six weeks and stay within two pounds of that goal... your reward-- lifetime status and free membership! Unfortunately, I have to miss next week due to travel, but I've got my fingers crossed that I'll start my six week countdown the following week.
With the Super Bowl coming up, I thought this recipe was fitting. As promised-- your weekly recipe.
Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese Dip
| POINTS® Value: 4 Servings: 4 Preparation Time: 12 min Cooking Time: 20 min Level of Difficulty: Easy |
| Don't succumb to traditional, artery-clogging wings. Simply bake them in a tangy rub and then dip them in lightened-up dressing. |
Ingredients
| | 1 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray, or enough to coat sheet |
| | 12 oz uncooked skinless chicken wing(s) |
| | 1 1/4 oz Old El Paso Taco Seasoning Mix, or similar product |
| | 1/2 cup(s) fat-free sour cream |
| | 2 tbsp blue cheese, or gorgonzola, crumbled |
| | 2 tbsp fat-free skim milk |
| | 4 medium stalk(s) celery, cut into 2-inch pieces |
Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place chicken wings in a zip-close plastic bag, add taco seasoning, seal bag and shake to coat. Transfer wings to prepared baking sheet and bake until cooked through, about 18 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to prepare dip, whisk together sour cream, cheese and milk.
- Serve wings with dip and celery on the side. Yields about 3 wings, 3 tablespoons of dip and 1 celery stalk per serving.








2 comments:
congratulations on being so close to your goal! you're going to be a gorgeous bride!
way to go!!!! You are so close!!!!!! I am still 4 pounds away (I maintained this week), but we're both going to get there!!!!!!!
Post a Comment