Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

Thanks to all who commented on my blog makeover! I did kind of tell you that I would give away a prize if you did. :) I do appreciate everyone that reads my little blog and LOVE all of the comments you leave on a regular basis. I appreciate your input, so definitely keep those comments flowing!

Heather
(from the bar) send me an email with your name and address, and I will get your special winter treat in the mail before I jet off tomorrow! {owens.abbie(at)gmail.com}

I just realized that I have given something away for every 100 posts I've written. Hmmm... maybe I should keep this trend going! I'm sure you all wouldn't mind, right?

Abbie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaaaay! I won! This is the first thing I have ever won on a blog! :) I sent you an email :) Thank you! And again, your blog is gorgeous!

Chic Runner said...

More giveaways! :) ha ha I love the new layout! It's so cute and I'm obsessed with your signature. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails