Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's Not Over Until the Fat Lady Sings...

And, apparently, the fat lady is not my sister who is too tiny for the size petite 2 bridesmaid dress she had me order for her. AND SHE JUST TOLD ME! There are only two petite 0 dresses in kelly green left, and she wants to wait until next Friday to decide. Just order the damn dress today!! (Not you, please--- I'm talking to her.) Just when you think the saga is over. ARGH.

Abbie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If worse comes to worse, she can always order the size 2 and then go to a tailor! They can work wonders...and it's not always that expensive :)

Abbie said...

Hi, EBA-
She already has a petite 2, and her alterations lady doesn't think she can alter it?? Who knows. (Hence my freak-out moment.)

Milltini said...

1) I am annoyed with this sister of yours because she is making you anxious; 2) I am annoyed with this sister of yours because she is "too tiny" for the petite 2....

Related Posts with Thumbnails