Friday, January 9, 2009

It's Friday... I'm in Love

I could snatch up any of these items if I weren't imposing a strict, no-personal spending rule on myself.

All images from Anthro

I might have to waive the rule for this first dress. It's totally shower material.
And... a purse for good measure. Thank you.
*UPDATE** This is my 300th post! I meant to save it for the new blog reveal and totally screwed up! Oops... stay tuned for a fun reveal (and maybe a surprise!)

4 comments:

Chic Runner said...

Good idea with the shirt tying. I will try that out! :) Gosh, sometimes I don't think ha ha

USCEmily said...

Adorable!!

The Pink Chick said...

Happy 300! I love the dresses!

The Pink Chick said...

Just got your comment on my 80's party! You should definitely do an 80's party for your birthday! It is so much fun! I am willing to share all my 80's secrets!

Related Posts with Thumbnails