Monday, January 26, 2009

She's BAAACK!

Hello, all! I am very happy to say that my laptop is back up and running. It's certainly not the same as it was. With the help of my fellow IT cohort, I was able to retrieve the data from my computer before we flat-lined it and completely rebuilt it. I realized I wasn't as unorganized as I thought when I found my Office software disks within seconds in my home office. Then, I quickly realized that I had Office 2000-- which was clearly out of date. My little friend is now equipped with double the ram, a DVD burner, and Office XP! The agonizing part was downloading iTunes again, as well as my security software, etc. BUT-- IT IS DONE! I would shout it from the rooftops if it weren't snowing so hard outside.

Many thanks to JB for helping me out of the kindness of his heart. He's not one to accept money for his troubles, so I surprised him with a Qdoba gift card. Honestly, he could have told me to take a hike, but he is one of the nicest dudes on the planet. (And, he shares my love of Qdoba!)

Stay tuned for posts!

Abbie

1 comment:

ana maggie said...

my computer recently went out too! now i have to do the same!


btw my name is ana, i've been spying your blog! it's cute!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails