Love these! Can you please help me find some accent pieces for my new room? You have the BEST taste. :)
I LOVE this picture - and the shoes!
That is adorable! I just came across your blog I hope you don't mind if I add you to my daily reads! I also saw a previous post about weight watchers I too am a fellow WW. Good luck with it! CMFH
adorable!!!am delurking - recently found your blog and love love shoes!
It is pretty adorable!
ohhhhh i want all of these shoes!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love these! Can you please help me find some accent pieces for my new room? You have the BEST taste. :)
I LOVE this picture - and the shoes!
That is adorable! I just came across your blog I hope you don't mind if I add you to my daily reads! I also saw a previous post about weight watchers I too am a fellow WW. Good luck with it!
CMFH
adorable!!!
am delurking - recently found your blog and love love shoes!
It is pretty adorable!
ohhhhh i want all of these shoes!
Post a Comment