We did, however, go ahead and buy the guys' shoes! I am so excited. I think they look very nice, and the guys will definitely be able to wear them again. These are the Timberland Onuma Oxford. What do you think? They were an absolute steal! I was excited to see the package when I got to work today.
Last year, I picked up white shirts for the guys at the Banana Republic outlet for $15 a piece! I also had picked up some ties, but J has let me know they seem too scholastic... which means "preppy". So, I'm still on the hunt for some great ties. With the groomsmen spending so much to travel to Steamboat, we decided to purchase everything but their suits for them. I'll show pics of everything once we've got the whole ensemble.What did you or do you plan to get the groomsmen as gifts? I found it was much easier to get them part of their fashion than getting them trinkets they might not use. The girls were much easier for me!








No comments:
Post a Comment