Monday, February 23, 2009

Award Time

I'm a little late in recognizing this, but Jane of In the Waiting Line gave me a blog award. Thank you so much, Jane! I don't always feel like I'm showing all of you my "best face", so this award means a lot to me. I am very appreciative!

Like all awards, it comes with a set of rules, but these rules are easy to follow:
1) put the logo on your blog or post
2) nominate at least 10 blogs with show GREAT ATTITUDE &/or GRATITUDE!
3) be sure to link your nominees within your post
4) let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.

So in no particular order, I nod the following bloggers:
These lovely ladies have the best attitudes. I love reading their blog posts. If you haven't checked them out, do so now!




Abbie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you! The feeling is mutual with your blog! :)

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

oh thank you for the award!!! i love your blog too!!!

Tara Vorhes said...

Thank you, Abbie! I love reading your blog too! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails