Here are the rules:
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people
Make a list of things you can see without getting up: papers, computer, empty bowl, mug of tea, calendar, phone, newspaper-- boring, as it's my lunch hour at work
What are you wearing now? cowboy boots (natch), Joe's Jeans, khaki pullover top
What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? the local newspaper
Do you nap a lot? I wish I could, but I don't.
Who was the last person you hugged? J
What’s your current obsession/addiction? reading blogs. I just checked-- I subscribe to 417 blogs in Reader. I need to cut that at least in half.
What was the last thing you said aloud? "You must be kidding me! That is asinine." Maybe I shouldn't post that.
What websites do you always visit when you go online? Gmail, Reader, Blogger
What was the last thing you bought? You'll see tomorrow!
What are you listening to right now? clanging dishes coming from the work kitchen
If you could have any super power, what would it be? I would be able to complete tasks in warp speed.
What is your favorite weather, and why? Warm! I would love to be on the beach right now.
What time do you usually get up? Geez... it really depends on the day.
What is your most challenging goal right now? Saving money for the wedding and our future
Say something to the person who tagged you:
Quite Contrary - You are an absolute doll. It looks like you have a great core group of girlfriends, which is an amazing thing to have. Keep up the blogging-- you're a fun "read". ;)
If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Even though I love warm weather, I would have to say Steamboat. The cost of living is high, but things would be a lot easier if I didn't have a mortgage!
Favorite vacation spot? anywhere sunny and warm
What is your favorite item of clothing? my new JBrand skinny jeans
Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: cheese dip!
Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others: boots, boots, and more boots
Name one thing you cannot live without: Burt's Bees lip balm
*My added question*
What memory do you have that you wish you could go back and change? Back in 2nd grade, I stepped on a 1st grader named Jessica when she was lying on the ground... just to be mean. If I could, I would go back and NOT do that. I can remember it clear as day 23 years later. What a jerk.
Go play girls!
A Sweet Wife
Happily Ever After
For the Love of Weddings
Pink Julep
Sourthern Girl in the City
Miss Brightside
This & That
Empathicalist








1 comment:
I love your blog! Wanted to see if you would do me a bif favor. GO to my blog and make a comment so your state will be represented.
http://theomahaharts.blogspot.com/2009/01/united-states-is-great.html
Thanks.
Post a Comment