Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wedding Wednesday

Yesterday I asked if you could guess what I was planning to do with my latest purchase.
The picture is of vintage wallpaper that I purchased on Etsy. I am planning to use it to line our wedding invitations-- or at least some of them. That's the plan. I lined the save-the-date envies in three different patterns. Because the invitations envies are natural white, they're pretty plain and need a little kick. Lining envelopes is a bit time consuming, but the time flies by if you're watching a favorite show. What did you do or plan to do to add a little personality to your invites?

Abbie

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are so crafty! I cheated and bought ones that were already lined...

I have been wanting to try to line my own envelopes. Could you post instructions on how to do it once you figure it out? Or just email them to me...I would be forever grateful...

Milltini said...

so pretty!

Autumn said...

So cute! What a great idea. You'll have to show the finished product!

Jane said...

If Mrs. Newlywed is correct, what an AMAZING idea! Can't wait to see!

Jane said...

I am obviously still asleep on this wed, i thought this was the question one and didn't even read the entry! Good luck on the lining!!

east side bride said...

wow. you brides-to-be have so much energy ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails