This wedding I found via Coco+Kelley is "just right". I am
so excited I went with the kelly green despite what the naysayers might have said! I love when I see a beautiful wedding that gives me proof that I'm right! LOVE IT! (The bride's hair even looks like mine, so if I squint I can even imagine it's July.)

Yay! I
can't wait until July. :)

6 comments:
I love kelly green!
AH! SO exciting! It's so soon!
It's going to go so fast. I can't believe it, it is only 3 more days until my wedding! Feels like just yesterday when he proposed! So enjoy this time and GO with the kelly. I went with Cherry and Chocolate, two colours popular in the US but not here in South Africa and despite what the naysayers say I totally love it. And ultimately its what we love that our guests are going to end up loving! All the best! xxoo
You're right! It's just right. Fresh young hopeful lovely gorgeous! x
Yay so pretty!
Yay pretty! Fantastic choice!
LOVE IT!
Post a Comment