Friday, February 20, 2009

Fabulous Shoe Friday

Somehow, I managed to lose my favorite pair of boots back in November. I'm not sure if I left them at the gym, but they were suddenly gone. They were a pale khaki suede wedge boot, and I lurved them. I have been searching high and low for a replacement and have come up empty time and again. On Saturday, I decided to do a little strolling around downtown and stumbled upon a boot sale. I picked up these beauties (Blowfish brand) at just under $50.

They are fun, and if the style goes out, then I can always wear them under jeans. I found them online in 3 other colors and almost want to get them all! (Delia*s has them listed for $89.50, so I got a deal!) The best feature-- a rubberized sole, so I won't bust my butt in the Steamboat snow. Score.

These are by the same company and can be found at Victoria's Secret. How fun would they be for summer? They're canvas!

I love their heels and flats, too-- found at DSW.
I love the price point that Blowfish has, too. Have you found any new brands that make you (and your wallet) smile?


Abbie

2 comments:

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Oooh great finds! I definitely need some new shoes! I've been wanting to get some cute flats, I'll have to check those out! Cute!

Christina said...

Love those shoes from VS. Super cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails