I think it's fabulous! A great splash of color. And it would look great with those sparkly green shoes...
I love it!I love splashes of color at weddings. I wore pink shoes! I didn't carry a bag, but it was only because I forgot to buy one!
I saw this a while back and fell in love. I just didn't know which color I loved best!
thanks for stopping by! and LOVE the clutch. Too cute!
holy cow abs! that purse is just perfect!
i love it! it is perfect for a wedding! (especially yours!!)
I love this! Soooo beautiful. Thanks for stopping by my blog today :o), now I get to read your fun blog!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I think it's fabulous! A great splash of color. And it would look great with those sparkly green shoes...
I love it!
I love splashes of color at weddings. I wore pink shoes! I didn't carry a bag, but it was only because I forgot to buy one!
I saw this a while back and fell in love. I just didn't know which color I loved best!
thanks for stopping by! and LOVE the clutch. Too cute!
holy cow abs! that purse is just perfect!
i love it! it is perfect for a wedding! (especially yours!!)
I love this! Soooo beautiful. Thanks for stopping by my blog today :o), now I get to read your fun blog!
Post a Comment