Friday, February 27, 2009

Fabulous Shoe Friday

Would it be too much if I wore these for the wedding?

I have to say... they are fabulous!

If these were a half-size bigger, then I would totally buy them for the wedding.


Wishful thinking this Friday. :)

Abbie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them both!!!

V

Shaina said...

OMG. Both shoes are amazing but I think my feet smiled at the green sparkly ones! They are FAN-TASTIC!!!!!!

Mrs. Potts said...

I LOVE the JC's!! Oh wow.

Anonymous said...

OMG those are both totally fabu!!

Natalie said...

Both are fabbutulous now I pretty much need the first pair myself :)

Mrs. Classic said...

I think you should go for it! I wore blue glitter shoes (from prom my sophmore year) for my wedding and I loved them!! I had always wanted to wear them again and figured they would be perfect when I couldn't find anything else I remotly liked. The best part is they only peep out every once and a while from under your dress.

When is your wedding? We are going to make a little trip to SB in June!

Related Posts with Thumbnails