Friday, February 13, 2009

Fabulous Shoe Friday

I can't get my head out of summer mode apparently because I keep drooling over sandals. (via Garnet Hill)

These are my favorite-- but they're way too pricey.

I will take one in every color, please.

I have these in silver and changed into them when I was a bridesmaid for KA's wedding. The ceremony and reception were outdoors, and it had rained all day. There was no way I was going to be able to keep my heels on.

How cute would these be for summer with a little sundress or shorts?
Are you with me on the summer thing? I vote for winter to be over.

Abbie

8 comments:

Shaina said...

Absolutely. I am daydreaming of sundresses and sandals!

southern daze said...

These are the same shoes I've been drooling over as well. Aren't they great?!

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

Ahhh. These are all super-cute!!! I want my dresses and sandals!!

Suburban prep said...

I am a shoe-a-holic. Yes I will admit that. It is better than other vices. So cute--your picks.

Bridechka said...

I am so with you!!

Cat said...

Sigh...sandals...

Yes!!! I will second the vote for Winter to be over!!!!

Jane said...

I second that motion! I love all of those! Especially the slip on flats at the end. Tres cute.

Autumn said...

Oh my goodness cute! I love the thongs in every color..Um, flip flops, I mean;) Where did you find these?

Related Posts with Thumbnails