As you can tell from this post (this one, this one too, another, and one last one), I adore ruffles... especially on dresses. I don't know when I became such a feminine dress lover, but I am addicted.I saw this post about an amazing dress for an absolute steal and immediately clicked over to Chadwicks to check it out. They just happened to have it in a great color- bright green, of course- so I logged on through Ebates, used an Ebates coupon for 10% off, and scored the dress for $44.99 in a matter of minutes! (I've decided Ebates is my new best friend, by the way.) I'll let you know how it pans out.









4 comments:
I love the dress. Very cute and I must admit, I'm surprised to see something as fantastic from Chadwick's. Looks like I've been missing out by not shopping them!
It is a very pretty dress!!!
Isn't your wedding THE BEST EXCUSE to buy a bunch of new stuff???
I know mine was...!
absolutely love the yellow one!!
Post a Comment