Sunday, November 16, 2008

Shower You with Dresses...

I have been perusing the web and can't stop looking at dresses. Here are just a few that I thought would be cute for a shower (or your bachelorette party):



If you buy a colorful or metallic dress, you can wear it again as a wedding guest, to a party, or to an event. If you buy a white or ivory dress, you could still wear it again. In that case, it might be fun to get one you can dress up or down. There were many, many more, but I had to stop at some point! (All dresses found in the Sale section of Net-a-porter)

5 comments:

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

My love for dresses is endless! And these are all so fabulous. Thanks for sharing!! :)

Milltini said...

I have the Tory Burch sequin one...it was the PERFECT NYE dress, but now I just don't know when to rock it again...it's one of those that certainly leaves an impression!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...the stripes, the ruffles, the embellishments! All perfection!

I would happily throw on a dress every day and never want for anything more...aren't they just the easiest way to look smashing?

Chic Runner said...

LOVE them all! So cute :)

Ashlyn Carter said...

I LOVE all of these. good finds!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails