skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, November 21, 2008
Fabulous Shoe Friday: Under $100 Wedding Edition
I couldn't do an under $100 shoe post without doing a wedding edition. I am a thrifty bride, you know. All shoes can be found at
Lori's Shoes
.
I've posted about this pair before, but now they're on sale for $40!
2 comments:
said...
Love those first ones!
November 22, 2008 at 6:43 AM
Mary Michal
said...
There is only1 word to describe that first pair...fab-u-lous!!
November 22, 2008 at 1:31 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Abbie
View my complete profile
A glimpse into the world of the girl next door, including her obsession with weddings, design, photography and food.
Sponsors
Follow Me On Twitter!
Followers
use code
ABBI0917
shop for all your baby needs:
body pillows
,
good start formula
,
swaddle pod
Not valid for existing
Diapers.com
,
Soap.com
or
BeautyBar.com
customers. Some restrictions apply.
Fab
Uncovet
Open Sky
Heartsy
Minted
Beyond the Rack
Billion Dollar Babes
Design/Story
Ebates- Cash Back Site
Gilt
Hautelook
Ideeli
Joss & Main
One Kings Lane
RueLaLa
Shop At Home- Cash Back Site
The Foundary
The Mini Social- Babies & Kids
Totsy-Babies & Kids
Twsty- Babies & Kids
Zulily- Babies & Kids
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2014
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(25)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(9)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(43)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(104)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(7)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(15)
►
2009
(263)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(34)
►
January
(46)
▼
2008
(281)
►
December
(42)
▼
November
(69)
Seating Card Ideas
The $50 Christmas
Fabulous Shoe Friday
Black Friday Online Alternatives Part Two
Black Friday Online Alternatives
My Cup Overflows
Weight Watchers Wednesday (Early)
Girl, You are Too Funny!
20% off at Lori's Shoes
Light Posting
One Task Down... 2,456,875 More to Go!
Fabulous Shoe Friday: Under $100 Wedding Edition
My Shoes Today...
Fabulous Shoe Friday: Under $100
Fun Party Dress
Just the Two of Us...
Things I Love Today
A Craft Room to Die For
One Task Down... 2,456,876 More to Go!
Wedding Wednesday: Real Wedding Inspiration
Weight Watchers Wednesday
What is Happening to the Magazine World?
Dress You Up in My Love...
Wedding Wednesday: Real Wedding Inspiration
You Might Think I'm Crazy...
Deck the Halls Part 2
Shoe Discounts
Deck the Halls
Reception Decor Idea
Possible First Dance Song Part Deux
Possible First Dance Song
Blog Love
Shower You with Dresses...
Did I Tell You How Much I Loved That Cake?
Shoes for a Steal
Winner, Winner... Chicken Dinner
How to Lose Weight...
Keep Looking? Or Is it Just Right?
Eyeing the JCrew Sale? Go Now!
Fabulous Shoe Friday
A Brownie for Breakfast... and Beef Jerky for Lunch
Why Thank You!
Kids' Room Inspiration
I Want These...
Weight Watchers Wednesday
Marc Jacobs Sale at Gilt Groupe Today
Wedding Wednesday: Cake
Whoooooooo Are You? Who-Who... Who-Who
Wedding Wednesday
Do You Wear a Size 7 Shoe?
Can You Tell I'm Obsessed...
Just Can't Get Enough...
I'm So Excited... I Just Can't Hide It...
House Inspiration... Again
M.I.A
House Inspiration Part Deux
House Inspiration
Fabulous Shoe Friday
A Much Needed Break
NieNie Donation Gone Awry?
Weight Watchers Update
Wedding Wednesday: Centerpiece Inspiration
It's Official...
Costume Week
House Inspiration
The Plague of Reality Television
Will You Be My Bridesmaid?
Etsy Love: Stationery
Did You Fall Back?
►
October
(76)
►
September
(44)
►
August
(50)
Blog Design By
Penny Lane Designs
2 comments:
Love those first ones!
There is only1 word to describe that first pair...fab-u-lous!!
Post a Comment