These pics are from a very cute wedding on DesignSponge. I was drooling over the pictures. Their menus & table numbers were printed on their home computer; the rest was done by DutchDoorPress. You may also remember that I wanted to make napkins like these for our wedding. I just don't know what kind of fabric you would need to make it work. Wouldn't regular fabric be too thin?


I also love this idea from Beaucoup. I have noticed these every time I've visited their site. I actually used to want to do a bird theme for the wedding, which seems like many moons ago at this point.
These seating "cards" would go really well with these centerpieces found via Martha Stewart.
Did you (or do you plan to) use escort cards & seating cards? Just one?







3 comments:
We used place cards and I wish we would have just assigned tables. My mom was such a saint in helping us plan and she got left with a table in the corner. No one really knew who the assigned tables were for and the wrong people sat there.
We are using both. This might sound a bit like overkill, but my Fiance's family are particularly antisocial and mine is particularly not. So in order to keep everyone feeling comfortable, we are going to assign seats as well as tables.
We'll probably do what you're thinking about doing -- escort cards but not seating cards. I don't want to fuss over assigning specific seats but I do want to assign tables. Several of our guests won't know anyone else there, and I don't want them to have flashbacks to walking through the middle school cafeteria and wondering "is it OK if I sit here?" (I hate that feeling!)
Post a Comment