I had every intention of lining our save-the-date envelopes last night. BUT... it didn't happen. I do have some good news, though. I ended up spending three hours (maybe more) working on our wedding website. Time absolutely flew by, and I actually enjoyed putting it together. I was so into the project that I completely forgot about dinner. Let me tell you... that doesn't happen often, my friend! I sent the link to a girlfriend to take a quick peek and got some great feedback. I was trying to go with a non-cheesy website and played around with a bunch of different wedding website vendors before deciding to go with
ProjectWedding. I am
so pleased with how it's worked out! We won't have as many out of town guests as we originally planned, but I still think a website is a great way to keep guests informed... even if they live in town!
The background I chose is a blue floral design that is actually based on the
Hanalei invite by
KenzieKate.


I think I had the most fun creating the Local Attractions page. I added so many pictures and directions to everything under the sun. I think I'm going to
Gocco the website info onto something to include with the save-the-dates soon. I'll post about that project when I'm finished.
What wedding website vendor did you use? Did you feel like you had control over creating different sections? If you have any questions about my experience with
ProjectWedding, leave me your email address in the comments. I'll be happy to talk to you about the site.
1 comment:
I think somewhere in blogland yesterday I came across some cute new backgrounds on Project Wedding...and now here you are using it! I will def be making a site...eventually...but at least I know of someone to contact when I undoubtedly have questions!
Good luck with task number 2,456,876!
Post a Comment