Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Costume Week

I had hoped to have more pictures for you of all of the costumes we've donned the week of Halloween, but I was sadly lacking in decent ones. Without further ado, I give you the week of costumes.

J and I were requested to don 70s garb (at the last minute) to our good friend's 40th birthday party. The first picture is of me and J (don't know what that spot is over his mouth). I had just taken off my huge gold earrings because they were killing me. I threw together a gold tunic with flouncy sleeves with a huge belt and big wedge boots. J's costume looked a lot more seventies than mine.
Here is a pic of J and the birthday boy.
And this is an outtake, er, what we normally look like in pictures.
Moving on to my work party... unfortunately, I only ended up with two pics of me. I like the first pic best because I don't look as wide. ;) I made the temp in our department wear part of the football player costume because I was the only one representing our department in the costume contest. He was thrilled... yeah, not so much.

And, finally, a pic of J and me at our friends' Halloween party. I left my camera at home, so I'm still waiting to receive more pics.
Unfortunately, I hadn't taken off my jacket yet, so you can't even see my costume! Oh well...

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh it looks like fun!

Lindsey said...

Great pictures! You guys look so great in your costumes!

Anonymous said...

you look soo cute in all of your costumes!!!!

Hannah said...

Haha I LOVE dressing up for halloween. You guys did great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails