

I've been thinking of adding a little blue and peach in my bouquet to have it pop against my dress, but I haven't decided. These pics make me think it's an amazing idea. What colors were in (or are you using for) your bouquet?


I've been thinking of adding a little blue and peach in my bouquet to have it pop against my dress, but I haven't decided. These pics make me think it's an amazing idea.

4 comments:
My bouquet was red gerbera daisies and red tulips tied with natural raffia ribbon. [We were married outside by a lake in the Fall.]
Those flowers are gorgeous! The blue almost looks gray in the bouquet.
I'm planning to have a purple bouquet...but I haven't decided for sure what type of flowers yet!
Love your blog by the way!
Our wedding colours are blood red and chocolate brown. It looks pretty rocking with white adn silver too. My bouquet will be red and my bridemaids will have white. The flowers I will have will be callalilies, tulips and red daisies. I really am against the rose mostly because I want a less traditional feel to my ceremony.
The blue and peach are really beautiful though...
We used a lot of burgundy and orange colors. We also got married in the fall. (A pic of the bouquet, with me and the husband, is here.)
Post a Comment