Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Brownie for Breakfast... and Beef Jerky for Lunch

Seriously. I am having one of those days. I can not stop eating whatever I stumble upon... literally. Someone put brownies in the kitchen at work this morning, so I took one. Then, I got hungry before lunch, so I ate an entire bag of beef jerky. Needless to say, I was no longer hungry for lunch. I'm blaming it on that friendly time of the month.... or the fact that none of the catering options have gotten back to me in over a week. I seriously need to get my act together!

Do you ever have those days? Or am I the only bored or stressed eater? Okay... no more griping. Tonight is the turning point!

6 comments:

Chic Runner said...

I had one of those days on Monday. I was starving. ALL. DAY. LONG! I couldn't stop eating at all! :) Good luck tonight!

southern daze said...

I have those kind of days more often than I'd like to admit!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Yes, I definitely have those days! I like to say that we NEED it because our bodies are asking for it!! Good right?!

Amy@Fiancé Meeting You Here said...

When it's that time of the month there's just no stopping me. Try to stay away from the sugar, your body will start to crave it uncontrolable. Protein is ok, but yeah, those baked goods are no good!!

Hope you're able to stay on track! I know you can drop another ell-bee!

Olde Town Style Guide said...

You are NOT alone, girlfriend. At all...whenever lovely Aunt Flo is in town I eat everything in site. It is horrific!!

Recently, I heard a doctor say, "Normal things aren't going on in your body when its that time of the month. You need to remember that and give your body some slack."

Hell, I give it more than slack! I give it all the calories it wants!

Candice said...

I totally have those days more often than I'd like to admit! I'm seconding Naturally caffeinated family's comment:)

Don't worry about it...you can get right back with it! When you remember that it's a lifetime of being healthy and staying fit, then one day of mess ups doesn't seem like too big of a deal!

Related Posts with Thumbnails