Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Whoooooooo Are You? Who-Who... Who-Who

(Please excuse the singing in the title. I just couldn't help myself!)

According to Reader, this blog has at least 35 subscribers and is no longer in the "Most Obscure" category. (I am happy to leave that not-so-flattering category!) So, if you "follow" this blog, show your face! I'm interested to check out your blogs, as well. That is the easiest way to get inspiration, isn't it? I find it interesting how many lovely ladies have such amazing taste and ideas! I've already been pointed in the direction of some great sales and have tried to help others find screaming deals, too. So... Leave a comment on this post, and I will certainly check you out.

If any of you saw the post last night from Newlywedisms by Bryn, then I might have been bidding against you on those hot suede heels. I'm bummed to say I didn't win this time. If you do find something I might like, don't be ashamed to shoot it my way!


8 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

it's always so much fun to see who's reading-- and how do they find us? :)

jaime said...

I don't remember how I found your blog, but I stumbled upon it this morning. I was married a year ago (my wedding blog is at www.citizen-times.com/budgetbride). My personal blog is through my profile.

While I'm no longer planning a wedding, I still have fun watching others go through the planning!

Abbie said...

Thanks for stopping by, Jaime! I'll be sure to check you out!

Anonymous said...

Not sure how I stumbled upon your blog but enjoy keeping up!


www.vignettephoto.com

Unknown said...

I'm one of those subscribers! :) That shouldn't be a mystery though! :) I love reading your blog.

Modelmental said...

Hey Abbie... Can't remember if I've left much love but I'm here every so often. When not totally freaking out cause the wedding's in ten days, you know? x

Anonymous said...

I read :) I don't subscribe though, I just have a list of blogs in my bookmarks bar :)

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

I found you through With the Pixie Grin! Check me out too if you want!

Related Posts with Thumbnails